MediaPost reports on IAB's release today of its latest report on what would influence consumers to limit or turn off ad blockers. Key Findings:
- Preventing access to content alongside a notice stating that content
is blocked because of the use of an ad blocker.
- Ensuring that ads do not have unanticipated auto-play audio or video in environments.
- Making certain that ads do not block content.
- Safeguarding users from ads infected with malware/viruses.
- Guaranteeing that ads do not slow down browsing.
Read the full report, "Ad Blocking: Who Blocks Ads, Why and How to Win Them Back".